Saturday, January 21, 2012

My childhood

My name is Sk Kawser Ahmad Sohan. 07/05/1992 is my birth date. Bangladesh is my mother land and Khulna is my home town. I have a nuclear family. I have only one brother named Tuhin. My father is a service holder and my mother is a housewife. At the age of four I went to a local primary school. I spent five years of my life on that school. I was a normal student. But my mother was very serious about my study. As a result I placed 1st position in my class. After five years I completed my primary education. After that I admitted the famous Madrasah named Khulna Alia Madrasah. At present it's name is Khulna Alia Kamil Madrasah. I admitted in class three. I was there for eight years and got A+ marks in the Dakhil/S.S.C. examination.
I wish I could be a child again. Because my childhood is full of joy and happiness. I am very busy now. I have not enough time to enjoy happiness. Now I am an English teacher in a reputed coaching named  BRIGHT HOUSE. I am the Director and organizer of this coaching. Only SSC and HSC student are allowed to my coaching. It is situated in Tank Road, Khulna, Bangladesh.

1 comment: